Legal Assistant - 4 Paper Buildings
Legal Assistant Position
Six month full time fixed term contract.
Salary in the region of £25,000 pro-rata.
4 Paper Buildings are looking to recruit a full time legal assistant on a six month fixed term contract.
This is a new position in chambers and has been established to assist barristers with legal research and case preparation.
The successful candidate will:
· Have a minimum of one year's experience in Family Law having ideally worked as a paralegal or legal researcher/assistant for a family law firm or barrister's chambers.
· Have a law degree (LLB or BA or equivalent) or other undergraduate degree plus law conversion (GDL or equivalent).
· Have outstanding communication skills.
· Work well as part of a team and on your own initiative.
· Be proactive, professional and detail orientated.
Closing date: Wednesday 1st March 2017.