Family Law CPD - Unlimited access to our online CPD and podcasts for only £99 + VAT a year
The Family Law Week online training subscription is the most cost-effective way for you to keep up to date with all the latest developments in family law. Only £99 + VAT buys you unlimited access to our accredited CPD courses and podcasts for a whole year. You can listen to podcasts and take CPD wherever you have access to the internet which also means there are no increasingly expensive travel costs or out of office costs to pay either. The costs savings and convenience make online CPD an essential part of any training programme.
FLW CPD: Benefits At a Glance:
- High quality training on the latest cases in your chosen practice area: finance or children
- Unrivalled value at only £99 + VAT for unlimited access to all current CPD courses and related podcasts - you choose what you need according to your own professional rules
- Save hundreds of pounds on travel and out of office costs
- Convenient and flexible: take courses at your pace and where you feel comfortable
- Consistent and reliable: with at least two courses published every month you have the confidence that you can claim all the necessary CPD points for the year. This sets us apart from all our competitors
- Accredited by Bar Standards Board, Solicitors Regulation Authority and ILEX
- Varied: alongside our regular case update courses we also publish podcourses featuring audio lectures from leading practitioners
Want to know more?
- got a question and want us to call you back? Complete this form and we will ring you back at a time to suit you
- read our Frequently Asked Questions
- download a brochure and order form
- or call us now on 0870 145 3935.
As an online training subscriber you also qualify for a 10% discount on any family law training run by Lime Legal
How to subscribe
Choose any one of the three methods below
- online: for instant access to our CPD courses, you can subscribe and pay online. First create a free user account (if you have not already done so) using this link. Then log on and click on the "subscribe" link displayed under your name in the top right of the screen.
- phone: call us on 0870 1453935 with your payment card details
- post: print out the brochure and order form and send us a cheque.
Of course, if you have any questions about the service, please call us on 0870 1453935 or email firstname.lastname@example.org