DNA Legalimage of 4 Paper Buildings logoCoram ChambersHarcourt ChambersGarden CourtFamily Law Week Email Subscription1 Garden Courtsite by Zehuti

Countries with reciprocal enforcement of maintenance orders

The Official Solicitor's office has published an updated list of countries where parents can apply to enforce or change a child maintenance decision made in UK courts.

To access the list, click here.

For guidance on how to apply for child maintenance if one parent lives abroad, click here.