FAMILY LAW CASES, NEWS AND CPD
Family Law Week provides free access to all the latest family law news and judgments. The content is free as we generate revenue through our fully accredited, amazing value, online CPD training and advertising. Only £95 + VAT buys you unlimited access to all our online CPD courses and related podcasts - find out more via this link.
And to help you keep bang up to date we send a free weekly email informing you of all the new content published on the site - sign up now here.
Use the folders on the left to browse our content.
- Children Private Law Cases Update: October 2014 (CXL/LAWE/1014/CV)
- Children Public Law Cases Update: October 2014 (CXL/LAWE/1014/CB)
- Finance and Divorce Cases Update: September 2014 (CXL/LAWE/0914/FP)
- Olaribiro v Shoyemi  EWHC 3365 - service of location order
- Southwell v Blackburn  EWCA Civ 1347
- Newman No.2 -committal President 2014 EWHC 3399
- The New Standards for Expert Witnesses
- Local Authority Focus - October 2014
- Transgendered Parents and Private Law Children Proceedings