FAMILY LAW CASES, NEWS AND CPD
Family Law Week provides free access to all the latest family law news and judgments. The content is free as we generate revenue through our fully accredited, amazing value, online CPD training and advertising. Only £99 + VAT buys you unlimited access to all our online CPD courses and related podcasts - find out more via this link.
And to help you keep bang up to date we send a free weekly email informing you of all the new content published on the site - sign up now here.
Use the folders on the left to browse our content.
- Children Public Law Cases Update: February 2017 (CXL/LAWE/0217/CB)
- Sexual Abuse – Evidence, Fact Finding and Assessment Part 2 (CXL/LAWE/0117/SAC)
- Children Private Law Cases Update: February 2017 (CXL/LAWE/0217/CV)
- Tribute paid by Sir James Munby to Sir Nicholas Wall
- Court of Protection (Amendment) Rules 2017
- HRA claims and concurrent care proceedings
- CA v Secretary of State for Work and Pensions and EG (CSM) (Child support: tribunal practice)  UKUT 9
- H (A Minor) v Northamptonshire County Council & Anor  EWHC 282 (Fam)
- Re DD  EWHC 3546 (Fam)