FAMILY LAW CASES, NEWS AND CPD
Family Law Week provides free access to all the latest family law news and judgments. The content is free as we generate revenue through our fully accredited, amazing value, online CPD training and advertising. Only £95 + VAT buys you unlimited access to all our online CPD courses and related podcasts - find out more via this link.
And to help you keep bang up to date we send a free weekly email informing you of all the new content published on the site - sign up now here.
Use the folders on the left to browse our content.
- Podcast: Insolvency and Matrimonial Proceedings (CXL/LAWE/0714/IMP)
- Podcast: Kinship Care (CXL/LAWE/0714/KC)
- Podcast: Judicial Review for Family Lawyers (CXL/LAWE/0714/JRCL)
- Re G (Children)  EWHC 2605 (Fam)
- Re X (A Child)  EWHC 2522 (Fam)
- PO v London Borough of Newham EWHC 2561 (Admin)
- When is Same-Sex Parenting a Private Fostering Arrangement?
- Reviewing Findings of Fact in Care Proceedings
- Children: Public Law Update (July 2014)