FAMILY LAW CASES, NEWS AND CPD
Family Law Week provides free access to all the latest family law news and judgments. The content is free as we generate revenue through our fully accredited, amazing value, online CPD training and advertising. Only £99 + VAT buys you unlimited access to all our online CPD courses and related podcasts - find out more via this link.
And to help you keep bang up to date we send a free weekly email informing you of all the new content published on the site - sign up now here.
Use the folders on the left to browse our content.
- Finance and Divorce Cases Update: September 2015 (CXL/LAWE/0915/FP)
- Children Private Law Cases Update: September 2015 (CXL/LAWE/0915/CV)
- Children Public Law Cases Update: May 2015 (CXL/LAWE/0515/CB)
- London Borough of Tower Hamlets v B  EWHC 2491 (Fam)
- TW v Secretary of State for Work & Pensions and Another (Child support: variation/ departure directions: other)  UKUT 440
- Re Jake  EWHC 2442 (Fam)
- Funding Problems on the Horizon for family lawyers (and their clients)
- Finance & Divorce Update August 2015
- How Voluntary is Voluntary Accommodation?