FAMILY LAW CASES, NEWS AND CPD
Family Law Week provides free access to all the latest family law news and judgments. The content is free as we generate revenue through our fully accredited, amazing value, online CPD training and advertising. Only £99 + VAT buys you unlimited access to all our online CPD courses and related podcasts - find out more via this link.
And to help you keep bang up to date we send a free weekly email informing you of all the new content published on the site - sign up now here.
Use the folders on the left to browse our content.
- Children Public Law Cases Update: September 2016 (CXL/LAWE/0916/CB)
- Children Private Law Cases Update: September 2016 (CXL/LAWE/0916/CV)
- Finance and Divorce Cases Update: September 2016 (CXL/LAWE/0916/FP)
- Zdravkovic v Serbia – 28181/11 (Judgment (Merits and Just Satisfaction) : Court (Third Section))  ECHR 770
- Al-Jeffery v Al-Jeffery (Vulnerable adult; British citizen)  EWHC 2309 (Fam)
- E (A Child) (Medical Treatment)  EWHC 2267
- Paying the Price of Love: Costs in Hague Cases
- Archer v Titchener: what would a family court decide?
- Adoption and The Children and Social Work Bill