FAMILY LAW CASES, NEWS AND CPD
Family Law Week provides free access to all the latest family law news and judgments. The content is free as we generate revenue through our fully accredited, amazing value, online CPD training and advertising. Only £99 + VAT buys you unlimited access to all our online CPD courses and related podcasts - find out more via this link.
And to help you keep bang up to date we send a free weekly email informing you of all the new content published on the site - sign up now here.
Use the folders on the left to browse our content.
- Finance and Divorce Cases Update: May 2016 (CXL/LAWE/0516/FP)
- Children Public Law Cases Update: May 2016 (CXL/LAWE/0516/CB)
- Children Private Law Cases Update: May 2016 (CXL/LAWE/0516/CV)
- In the matter of Z (A Child) (No 2)  EWHC 1191 (Fam)
- Kent County Council v M and K (Section 20: Declaration and Damages)  EWFC 28
- Re X (Foreign Surrogacy - Child's Name)  EWHC 1068 (Fam)