FAMILY LAW CASES, NEWS AND CPD
Family Law Week provides free access to all the latest family law news and judgments. The content is free as we generate revenue through our fully accredited, amazing value, online CPD training and advertising. Only £99 + VAT buys you unlimited access to all our online CPD courses and related podcasts - find out more via this link.
And to help you keep bang up to date we send a free weekly email informing you of all the new content published on the site - sign up now here.
Use the folders on the left to browse our content.
- Children Private Law Cases Update: June 2016 (CXL/LAWE/0616/CV)
- Finance and Divorce Cases Update: June 2016 (CXL/LAWE/0616/FP)
- Finance and Divorce Cases Update: May 2016 (CXL/LAWE/0516/FP)
- In the Matter of the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Act 2008 (Case M)  EWHC 1572 (Fam)
- QS v RS (No 2) (Application to Terminate Appointment of Guardian)  EWHC 1443 (Fam)
- M v Press Association  EWCOP 34