FAMILY LAW CASES, NEWS AND CPD
Family Law Week provides free access to all the latest family law news and judgments. The content is free as we generate revenue through our fully accredited, amazing value, online CPD training and advertising. Only £99 + VAT buys you unlimited access to all our online CPD courses and related podcasts - find out more via this link.
And to help you keep bang up to date we send a free weekly email informing you of all the new content published on the site - sign up now here.
Use the folders on the left to browse our content.
- Finance and Divorce Cases Update: April 2017 (CXL/LAWE/0417/FP)
- Children Public Law Cases Update: April 2017 (CXL/LAWE/0417/CB)
- Children Private Law Cases Update: April 2017 (CXL/LAWE/0417/CV)
- An NHS Trust v SK (Best Interests Decision - Palliative Care)  EWHC 2680 (Fam)
- Armstrong v Onyearu & Another  EWCA Civ 258
- MBC v M  EWFC 71
- Finance and Divorce Update April 2017
- Disguised Compliance – Or Undisguised Nonsense?
- Independent Reviewing Officers – myths and misunderstandings continue