FAMILY LAW CASES, NEWS AND CPD
Family Law Week provides free access to all the latest family law news and judgments. The content is free as we generate revenue through our fully accredited, amazing value, online CPD training and advertising. Only £99 + VAT buys you unlimited access to all our online CPD courses and related podcasts - find out more via this link.
And to help you keep bang up to date we send a free weekly email informing you of all the new content published on the site - sign up now here.
Use the folders on the left to browse our content.
- Finance and Divorce Cases Update: December 2016 (CXL/LAWE/1216/FP)
- Pensions in Financial Remedies Cases (CXL/LAWE/1216/PFR)
- Schedule 1 Children Act 1989 Claims (CXL/LAWE/1216/CAC)
- Z (A Child) (Egyptian fostering UK adoption)  EWHC 2963 (Fam)
- Goddard-Watts v Goddard-Watts  EWHC 3000 (Fam)
- X (No 2. Declaration that X has capacity)  EWCOP 50