FAMILY LAW CASES, NEWS AND CPD
Family Law Week provides free access to all the latest family law news and judgments. The content is free as we generate revenue through our fully accredited, amazing value, online CPD training and advertising. Only £99 + VAT buys you unlimited access to all our online CPD courses and related podcasts - find out more via this link.
And to help you keep bang up to date we send a free weekly email informing you of all the new content published on the site - sign up now here.
Use the folders on the left to browse our content.
- Children Private Law Cases Update: May 2015 (CXL/LAWE/0515/CV)
- Children Public Law Cases Update: April 2015 (CXL/LAWE/0415/CB)
- Children Private Law Cases Update: April 2015 (CXL/LAWE/0415/CV)
- Irish Referendum produces overwhelming result in favour of extending civil marriage rights to same-sex couples
- Court of Appeal allows Lord Chancellor’s appeal against order that HMCTS should fund father’s legal fees
- Alistair MacDonald QC appointed to the High Court bench
- Re K and H (Children )  EWCA Civ 543
- In the Matter of M Children 2015 EWHC 1433 Fam
- Arbili v Arbili 2015 EWCA Civ 542