FAMILY LAW CASES, NEWS AND CPD
Family Law Week provides free access to all the latest family law news and judgments. The content is free as we generate revenue through our fully accredited, amazing value, online CPD training and advertising. Only £99 + VAT buys you unlimited access to all our online CPD courses and related podcasts - find out more via this link.
And to help you keep bang up to date we send a free weekly email informing you of all the new content published on the site - sign up now here.
Use the folders on the left to browse our content.
- Finance and Divorce Cases Update: June 2015 (CXL/LAWE/0615/FP)
- Finance and Divorce Cases Update: May 2015 (CXL/LAWE/0515/FP)
- Children Private Law Cases Update: May 2015 (CXL/LAWE/0515/CV)
- JM v MM  EWFC B74
- Re A (Foreign Surrogacy: South Africa)  EWHC 1756 (Fam)
- Re LG (A Child)  EWFC 52
- Surrogacy Law Update (June 2015)
- Placement and Adoption: if a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing well
- Horton v Henry; pensions, bankruptcy and divorce