FAMILY LAW CASES, NEWS AND CPD
Family Law Week provides free access to all the latest family law news and judgments. The content is free as we generate revenue through our fully accredited, amazing value, online CPD training and advertising. Only £95 + VAT buys you unlimited access to all our online CPD courses and related podcasts - find out more via this link.
And to help you keep bang up to date we send a free weekly email informing you of all the new content published on the site - sign up now here.
Use the folders on the left to browse our content.
- Podcast: What will the new Single Family Court mean in practice? (CXL/LAWE/0214/SFC)
- Children Private Law Cases Update: February 2014 (CXL/LAWE/0214/CV)
- Children Public Law Cases Update: February 2014 (CXL/LAWE/0214/CB)
- Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals Foundation Trust v LM  EWHC 454 (COP)
- S v S  EWHC 575 (Fam)
- N v K (No 2)  EWHC 507 (Fam)
- Reporting Restrictions and the New Transparency - Part 3
- Finance and Divorce March 2014 Update
- Reporting Restrictions and the New Transparency - Part 2